Selling Old Broken or Unwanted Gold Jewelry in Frederick MarylandDecember 5, 2011
Selling Coins, Gold or Silver in Maryland Or Virginia?December 12, 2011
Tired of polishing your fine dinner settings this holiday season?
Can’t remember the last time you even used them?
- Sterling Silver Flatware (Spoons/Forks/Knives)
- Serving Dishes (Bowls/Plates/Trays/Platters)
- Tea Sets
- Heavy Turquoise Jewelry
Frederick Coin Exchange is one of the area’s strongest buyers of sterling silver flatware, tea sets or dinner settings. Our prices are consistently higher than both local and national competitors. The FCE staff is trained to be able to evaluate pieces of jewelry using the most technologically advanced equipment available on the market.
How it works:
- Search your house for any unwanted or broken sterling silver flatware (spoons, forks, knives etc.), dinnerware (bowls, plates, candle sticks, platters, etc.) or tea sets.
- Bring in your items to be evaluated by FCE’s experienced staff. If there are items you are unsure of, bring them anyway.
- FCE staff will evaluate the item and ensure it is made out of silver rather than just silver plated. We only purchase sterling silver items. If it is silver plated we have a suggestion of a shop around the corner that purchases these items Wednesday-Saturday. We DO NOT purchase sterling jewelry unless it is heavy or has unique characteristics (i.e. turquoise or antique Indian jewelry)
- The items will be evaluated using live gold and silver prices. We make you an offer on the spot while you wait and if accepted, you will be paid on the spot.
Please note: We do NOT purchase items from anyone under the age of 25. Each piece is considered potential police evidence as we have to abide by the same laws and regulations pawnshops do. Maryland Precious Metals Dealer #2354.